Please complete the following form to enrol on our Junior Summer School or for any enquiries:
Whether you’re looking for a long stay over the summer holidays or a quick trip at half term, our flexible courses allow students, teachers, or parents to pick their perfect package.
Main Camp: Exeter
Age Range: 12-17-year-olds
Dates: from 26th June
Duration: Pick from 7, 14, 21+ days
A typical day on the program starts with English lessons in the morning and ends with activities in the afternoon.
Students will live with their host families throughout the stay and there’s always a full-day trip somewhere exciting at the weekend.
Through fun and active learning, our courses encourage students to develop their communication skills in the classroom, as well as out and about on activities, cultural trips, and with their local host families.
But it’s not just about learning the language, our students come away with strong friendships, special memories, and newfound confidence in themselves and their abilities.
A typical week at summer school includes:
– Pre-arrival information and help
– Meet & Greet on arrival
– 12-15 hours of English teaching, across 4 or 5 days
– Material needed for classroom and activities
– A bus pass (where applicable)
– Half-Board host family accommodation
– 4 half-day activities or trips
– 1 full-day trip per week
– A certificate on completion
About the classes
– Max class size up to 15 students
– All classes can be multinational, but most are closed groups
– Creative, qualified teachers
– A fun English class for all levels (syllabus can be available)
Help is on hand
24/7 emergency contact number
For Leaders or agents…..
An agent who wishes to recommend or bring a group can ensure they receive a commission, as we offer great value for money.
We host a wide range of activities – from quirky sports to exciting cultural trips – inspiring all students to get involved.
Examples or our activities:
Cultural Activity Trips
Our weekly programmes offer students one full day trip per week so some of Devon’s top hotspots and beyond.